Friday, April 29, 2011

Her Royal Highness

Sarah Burton, of the design house of Alexander McQueen, designed Kate Middleton's Wedding Dress. 

Fashionologie.com wrote an article with a quote from Sarah saying,  "It has been the experience of a lifetime to work with Katherine Middleton to create her wedding dress, and I have enjoyed every moment of it," Burton said. "It was such an incredible honour to be asked, and I am so proud of what we and the Alexander McQueen team have created. I am delighted that the dress represents the best of British craftsmanship. Alexander McQueen's designs are all about bringing contrasts together to create startling and beautiful clothes and I hope that by marrying traditional fabrics and lacework, with a modern structure and design we have created a beautiful dress for Katherine on her wedding day."


The dress is beautiful, and reminds me of Grace Kelly's wedding Dress. I love the deep V in the front! Absolutely stunning! Thank you Instyle.com for the images of Kate!



 I love the detail on the back of Catherine's Dress. 
























No comments:

Post a Comment