Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Orange is So Delicious

Yesterday, I was searching for inspiration and came across Alexander McQueen's Pre-Spring/Summer 2013 collection. I could not help myself, and had to draw inspiration from this gown from McQueen's collection. It is simple in lines and detail, but the color is so Delicious and fun! ...And of course it is currently Fall 2013 Fashion Week in New York, but I decided to break some rules. I will be posting some of my favorite looks from the current collections..but until then enjoy!!
 
S
Alexander McQueen Pre-Spring/Summer 2013 {via}

 
Orange Ikat Daybed

 
Love this Tone on Tone Orange Toile on Toile

 
Orange Stripes
 
 
MM in Orange Sherbet Top

 
Just a POP of Orange!

 
All in the Details! Fabulous!

 
The Southern Gent

 
Work Bag ;)
 
 
The Original Orange

 
Subtle.

 
Eclectic

All images from Pinterest
 

No comments:

Post a Comment