Thursday, November 14, 2013

Stylish & Graphic

Okay... So I am a little late to the party, and apparently all of the bloggers I love have already discovered this fabulous graphic designer from the deep south, named Hanna Seabrook. Hanna has a very well known and chic graphic design company named, {Gadabout}Creative, and fabulous blog to go right along with it!

Being from Charleston, South Carolina, she obviously knows a thing or two about design and I am truly inspired by this post from {The Glitter Guide} about her home. After reading this post, I cannot help but feel like Mrs. Seabrook and I would be kindred spirits.

Check out these fun shots from her home and re-pin this inspiration from my "small spaces" page on {Pinterest} .

I hope your Friday is fabulous!

xoxo,
S































{Photo Credit}

No comments:

Post a Comment