Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Silky Silky... or should I say Glossy Glossy

Adding a fun lacquered furniture piece or paint detail will add a pop of something unexpected and stylish to any room! I was inspired by Jonathan Adler. (http://www.jonathanadler.com/index.php) Not only does he add some of the unexpected, but he mixes new and old, antiques with fun needlepoints! see above pic! I love these antique looking lacquered lime green chairs flanking the white parsons table. Fab!
This bar cart is super cute and can either be fun bedside table or a bar for a small apartment. Love. Thanks J.A.!
I love this playful Girls Room J.A. designed. So cute and the side table and chest are lacquered ;).
Lacquered Accessory #1
Lacquered Accessory #2

Other fav. designer, Kelly Wearstler. ( http://www.kwid.com/) She is gorgeous, talented and has a family.. she is the ultimate multitasker in my opinion. She is the accessories queen, and can put together the MOST color coordinated rooms I have ever seen.

...and then there was Missoni.. Missoni Home. I love these chairs.. no need to describe them they speak for themselves. Need it all.



No comments:

Post a Comment